The Ceramic and Wet Studio is a facility dedicated to supporting art and design practices in ceramic and clay based processes. Other wet based processes are also supported in the wet studio portion of the facility- including mould making, concrete casting, paper making, tile printing/production, etc.
If you would like to purchase materials to use in the Wet Shop, you can visit the Making Center Store/Casting Supplies.
The Wet Shop features:
- 2- L&L Easy-Fire e28T-3 Kilns. 10 cu. ft. Cone 10
- 1- L&L Easy0Fire e18s-3 Kiln. 2.5 cu. ft. Cone 10
- 1- SKUTT Glazetech Kiln. 1.1 cu. ft. Cone 10
- 1- Paragon Janus 24 Kiln. 2350 deg.
- 4- SHIMPO RK-Whisper Pottery Wheels with SHIMPO Jigger Arm
- 4- Bailey Model Pro X Pottery Wheel
- VPM-30 Vacuum Power Wedger
- Brent HD Extruder
- The Original Hi-Roller Vertical Slab Roller
- Stationary Slip Casting Drain Tables
- Slip Mixers
- Glaze Spray Booth
- Drill Press
- Band Saw