2 W 13th St,
Lower Level •
Open to: all New School students who have had necessary training with equipment and processes
Last Orientation of the semester will be on the week of March 15.
All Bisque & Glaze work needs to be removed from the Kiln Room by March 17th, 5pm.
Ceramic and Wet Shop
The Ceramic and Wet Studio is a facility dedicated to supporting art and design practices in ceramic and clay based processes. Other wet based processes are also supported in the wet studio portion of the facility – including mould making, concrete casting, silicon casting, wheel throwing, glass casting, etc.
For detailed information about policies, trainings, and firing schedules, review the documents on the “Forms and Documents” menu on the right.
Related Equipment and Tools
• L&L Easy-Fire e28T-3 Kiln
• L&L EasyFire e18s-3 Kiln
• SKUTT Glazetech Kiln
• Shimpo RK-Whisper Pottery Wheel
• Brent CXC Pottery Wheel
• Paragon Janus 24 Kiln
• Diversi Tech DD-2×4 Downdraft Table
• Glaze Spray Booth
• Bailey Model Pro X Pottery Wheel
• Peter Pugger VPM-30 Vacuum Power Wedger
• 55 Gallon Slip Mixer
• 15 Gallon Slip Mixer
• Brent HD Extruder
• Stationary Slip Casting Drain Tables
• Original Hi-Roller Vertical Slab Roller
• Drill Press
• Band Saw
• 7′ Heavy Duty Industrial Fume Extractor