Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 10:00pm,
Saturday – Sunday: 11:00am – 7:00pm
The Ceramic and Wet Studio is a facility dedicated to supporting art and design practices in ceramic and clay based processes. Other wet based processes are also supported in the wet studio portion of the facility – including mould making, concrete casting, paper making, tile printing/production, etc.
We offer technical Help Session on Wheel Throwing(2-4pm), and Plaster Casting(7-9pm) every Thursday.
The Wet Shop features:
- 2 – L&L Easy-Fire e28T-3 Kilns. 10 cu. ft. Cone 10
- L&L Easy-Fire e18s-3 Kiln. 2.5 cu. ft. Cone 10
- 2 – SKUTT Glazetech Kiln. 1.1 cu. ft. Cone 10
- Paragon Janus 24 Kiln. 2350 deg.
- 2 – Glaze Spray Booth
- 4 – SHIMPO RK-Whisper Pottery Wheels with SHIMPO Jigger Arm
- 4 – Bailey Model Pro X Pottery Wheel
- Peter Pugger VPM-30 Vacuum Power Wedger
- 55 Gallon Slip Mixer
- 15 Gallon Slip Mixer
- Brent HD Extruder
- Stationary Slip Casting Drain Tables
- The Original Hi-Roller Vertical Slab Roller
- Drill Press
- Band Saw
- 2 – Diversi Tech DD-2×4 Downdraft Table
- 7′ Heavy Duty Industrial Fume Extractor