Welcome to the Digital Photo Labs!
We are open by appointment only this fall. Please see below steps to request a reservation.
To request equipment please follow these steps:
- Fill out the brief campus access survey. This will help Choose your building, and ensure you are tested.
- Make a Tech Consultation*. Click on this link or look for the flashing red button on the right-hand sidebar.
- Request a seat at least 48 hours in advance of coming to campus. After scheduling a tech consultation (or sometimes even during one!), request a seat via getspace.newschool.edu relevant area.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please note that orientations will not be offered in the Fall 2020 Semester. Students who were oriented in the past will retain access.
Digital facilities consist of two 16-station Mac Pro computers with 24″ Eizo monitors, several flatbed scanners, and four Flextight Imacon scanners for professional-quality film scanning. These machines are loaded with the latest Adobe software, including After Effects, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere. The labs are also equipped with many output options, including several small and large format printers.
Students also have access to a variety of scanners and printers through IT Technology Labs.
Additional Flextight Imacon Scanners are located at:
- Arnhold Hall 8th-floor Open Lab at 55 West 13th Street
- The Innovation Center 6-th floor Open Lab at 6 E 16th Street
- D703 Computer Classroom at 6 E 16th Street
Additional Large Format Flatbed Scanners are located at:
- 6 E 16th St: lab workstations D707-01 through 03, D1131-01
- 6 E 16th St: Innovation Center D6 Lab area
- 25 E 13th St: Parsons East lab workstations E208A-14, E300A-01
- Arnhold Hall 8th fl lab workstations i802-10,11,13,14,16,23,24,31,32,33,43
Slide Scanners are located at:
- Arnhold Hall (55 West 13th St.) 8th Floor Lab.
Additional Plotters & Photo Printers locations and cost can be viewed here.
*Restrictions apply. Contact ERC for more information.