Digital facilities consist of two 16-station Mac Pro computers with 24″ Eizo monitors, several flatbed scanners, and four Flextight Imacon scanners for professional-quality film scanning. These machines are loaded with the latest Adobe software, including After Effects, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere. The labs are also equipped with many output options, including several small and large format printers.
Students also have access to a variety of scanners and printers through IT Technology Labs.
Additional Flextight Imacon Scanners are located at:
- Arnhold Hall 8th-floor Open Lab at 55 West 13th Street
- The Innovation Center 6-th floor Open Lab at 6 E 16th Street
- D703 Computer Classroom at 6 E 16th Street
Additional Large Format Flatbed Scanners are located at:
- 6 E 16th St: lab workstations D707-01 through 03, D1131-01
- 6 E 16th St: Innovation Center D6 Lab area
- 25 E 13th St: Parsons East lab workstations E208A-14, E300A-01
- Arnhold Hall 8th fl lab workstations i802-10,11,13,14,16,23,24,31,32,33,43
Slide Scanners are located at:
- Arnhold Hall (55 West 13th St.) 8th Floor Lab.
Additional Plotters & Photo Printers locations and cost can be viewed here.
*Restrictions apply. Contact ERC for more information.