Welcome to the Equipment Resource Center!
We are open primarily for contactless pick-up/returns*.
We will not be able to accommodate any “walk-in” requests at this time.
* Upon approval of your request, a locker and combination will be assigned as a pick up location.
To request equipment please follow these steps:
- Visit reservation.newschool.edu to select and request equipment. In some cases you will be required to complete an online consultation with a technician. If you are a new student you may need to submit an agreement form to gain access to the Patron Portal. This form will review the adjusted rules regarding checkouts from each space.
- Make a Tech Consultation*. Click this link or look for the flashing red button on the right-hand sidebar. After the consultation, a technician will approve your reservation and provide a location for contactless pick up. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of your desired pick up time. Keep an eye on email for reservation request approval. Requests will be denied if consultation is not scheduled or completed.
- Pick up your equipment! Shops will be open with adjusted availability ranging from 12pm–6pm Weekdays. Students MUST fill out the daily MHealth symptom-self screening (find the personal link sent to each student via email), and bring TNS ID with you on the day or your reservation.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note that orientations will not be offered in the Fall 2020 Semester. Students who were oriented in the past will retain access.
Additional Equipment Rental Centers are available at:
– Arnold Hall EQC, 55 West 13th Street, Room 102
– Media Studies Equipment Rental, 6 East 16th St., 6th floor