Starting Monday (Oct. 9th), the embroidery machine located at the Graphics Lab will be available for use to all students.
To use the machine, please email the Graphics Lab email to schedule a consultation.
Please keep in mind that the process to use the machine has changed since its move from the University Center.
The digital production space, or the Graphics Lab, is a hub for student interaction and collaboration. The Graphics Lab provides access to the latest design tools, software and services designed around the needs of the curriculum, such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Unity. Students also have access to various types of printing methods, intended for experimenting with various paper types for extraordinary projects.
For sticker printing and button making services, email the Graphics Lab Orders account.
50pg per day for laserjet printers (50pg double-sided)
20pg per day for inkjet printers (10pg double-sided)
- Cintiq Pen displays, as well as a Microsoft Surface Studio for use
- Various Laserjet, Inkjet & Risograph Printers
- Adhesive Vinyl Printer, Vinyl Cutter & Flatbed Cutter
- Large Bed & Film Strip Scanners; Roll Scanner for larger pieces
- UV Printer for printing on various materials such as wood and metal