The digital production space, or the Graphics Lab, is a hub for student interaction and collaboration. The Graphics Lab provides access to the latest design tools, software and services designed around the needs of the curriculum, such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Unity. Students also have access to various types of printing methods, intended for experimenting with various paper types for extraordinary projects.
For sticker printing and button making services, email the Graphics Lab Orders account.
- Cintiq Pen displays, as well as a Microsoft Surface Studio for use
- Various Laserjet, Inkjet & Risograph Printers
- Adhesive Vinyl Printer, Vinyl Cutter & Flatbed Cutter
- Large Bed & Film Strip Scanners; Roll Scanner for larger pieces
- UV Printer for printing on various materials such as wood and metal