Please note: The Digital Knit Lab will be closed for spring break 3/16-3/22.
Lab is available for Graduate level Knit Programming course, as well as approved graduate students.
This lab is equipped with:
- 1 Yarn Cone Winder
- 1 Fine Gauge Hauge Linker
- 1 Mid-Gauge Hauge Linker
- 2 Bulky-Gauge Hauge Linkers
- 1 Shima Seiki SRY183LPSV7 7 gg digital Knitting Machine (flat bed)
- 1 Shima Seiki SWG091N2 10gg Digital Knitting Machine (Small Whole Garment)
- 2 Shima Seiki SDS One Apex Computer Systems
The Shima Seiki digital knitting machines are complex tools that are limited to in-class use. Please contact Maya with questions about Shima Access. Any inquiries for class projects should be made a semester in advance.