This lab is equipped with:
- 3 Standard Gauge Single Bed Brother Knitting Machines
- 1 Standard Gauge Double Bed Brother Knitting Machine
- 1 Bulky Double Bed Brother Knitting Machine
- 1 Yarn Cone Winder
- 1 Fine Gauge Hauge Linker
- 1 Mid-Gauge Hauge Linker
- 2 Bulky-Gauge Hauge Linkers
- 1 Shima Seiki SRY183LPSV7 7 gg digital Knitting Machine (flat bed)
- 1 Shima Seiki SWG091N2 10gg Digital Knitting Machine (Small Whole Garment)
- 2 Shima Seiki SDS One Apex Computer Systems
Knitting tools are available for checkout in the Knit Lab during Open Task Time hours. Some donated yarn is available.
The Brother knitting machines can be used by students Who have taken an orientation.
The Shima Seiki digital knitting machines are complex tools that are limited to in-class use. Please contact Maya with questions about Shima Access. Any inquiries for class projects should be made a semester in advance.