Dry Processes Open Task Times in UC411:
By appointment with technician.
June 5th-August 16th, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 1-5pm
Please note: UC411 serves both textile and shoe-making techniques.
Orientation requirement is temporarily waived for this space.
For textile work, this studio is equipped with:
- Two, threaded, 4-harness floor looms (for 12″ samples only)
- Industrial felting loom
- Work tables
- Ironing station
- Heat press
- 3 industrial plain-stitch sewing machine (for shoe & textile work only)
- Umbrella swift and ball winder
- Warping reel and bobbin winder
- Tool checkout of: felting pads, carding paddles, drop spindles, peg looms, embroidery hoops, crochet hooks, knitting needles, peg looms w/ tapestry tools, floor loom tools
- Various donated yarns to support student work
Studios are open to students during Open Task Times OR with faculty during class time. The labs will follow building holiday hours. Faculty members looking to request full class orientations or use of the UC411 space for workshops must contact technician minimum one week in advance.