Student Employment Opportunities
Now Hiring for Fall 2018
The Making Center is now hiring Tool Room Workers and Student Technicians for Fall 2018.
We are building our team for the 2018-2019 school year! If you are interested in being considered for re-hire or as a new team member, please fill out the form in the link below. We have several positions to fill across our many shops, so this is an opportunity to let us know what your skills and interests are. Qualified candidates will be notified over the summer to interview and arrange work schedules.
Ideal candidates are:
- Personable, reliable, and responsible problem solvers
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication working both in teams and independently
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge of new tools and processes
- Have evening and weekend availability (during the school year)
- Preference is given to those with a Federal Work Study award
- Must be enrolled in classes
Please fill out THIS FORM if you are interested in being apart of the team.