Academic Year 2020-21 Update
This facility will be closed until further notice.
Please make a consultation via Webcheckout
About the D12 Prototyping Shop
This lab contains laser cutting, 3d printing, and Othermill CNC capabilities as well as space for physical computing projects and small-scale prototyping.
Note: Bed size of laser cutters is 24″ x 12″
Tools / Machines / Open Work Areas
- Open work area for Physical Computing work with 6 x Weller WES51 Soldering machines
- Open-use mixed hardware fabrication area
- Makerbot Replicator 2 3D Printer
- 2 x Prusa i3 MK3 3D Printers
- 2 x Universal VLS 3.50 Desktop Laser Cutters
- Othermill Pro Desktop CNC Machine